Tuesday 5th December 17:00 UTC

TODO EDIT, this is a clone/copy of last weeks notes (easier, saves time)

Main Agenda

  • reminder of only 12 weeks until march 1st deadline for completion of cavatools and cryptoprimitives.

Meeting notes:


  • bug #672 added vggb, noted to shriya to research xbitmanip draft 0.94 to add to ?pospopcnt. fixed a ton of elwidth-related bugs (elwidth overrides in ISACaller were started as a "stub" for Indexed REMAP 8+ months ago)


  • Work together with Shriya (with Luke's asssitance) on Poly1305/ED25519.
  • Requests to arrange a meeting with Luke and Shriya to help him out with Poly1305 work.
  • Probably won't have enough time to do ed25519 before FOSDEM.


  • Work together with Sadoon on Poly1305 and ED25519.



--- TODO below here ---


  • Update bug #1126 to include git commit descriptions.
  • Check whether RISC-V have their own way of describing the instructions (likely they do).
  • Familiarise yourself with svanalysis.py, as we will need a similar tool for RISC-V.
  • Check what RISC-V support in binutils looks like. Needed for confirming the details of the RISC-V binutils grant.